Atlas Copco’s range of oil-sealed rotary vane vacuum pumps, the GVS 20-300, brings all the advantages of the reliable oil-sealed vane technology to the general industry
Why now GVS instead of GV?
We increased our portfolio of vacuum pumps and introduced the GVD double (or dual) stage oil-sealed rotary vane vacuum pumps to the market. That is the reason why we now call our single-stage rotary vane vacuum pumps GVS.
The GVS’s oil-sealed rotary vane technology ensures a clean and efficient supply of vacuum between 20 and 365 m³/h. These capacities are ideal for applications such as (meat) packaging, woodworking, rubber and plastics, paper and printing, electronics and material handling.
The GVS 20-300 does not only offer robust technology, these vacuum pumps also come with innovative, integrated functions.
- Built-in gas ballast, to assist water vapour handling
- Lubricant retention and return mechanism, to allow continuous operation between 400mbar(a) and the pump’s ultimate pressure
- Oil separation circuit design for optimal oil management
- Inlet non-return valve to protect your pump and your process
- Air intake filter for protection against dust and solid ingress
- With washable filter cartridge
Other benefits of the GVS 20-300:
- Compact and delivered easy to install
- Low maintenance and wear, thanks to optimal shaft speeds
- Low noise and vibration levels
We are constantly working on improvements on our existing vacuum pumps. As a result we are introducing the new design for the oil-sealed rotary vane pumps GVS 40-60 & GVS 100-150.
What are the improvements?
On the GVS 40-150:
- Smaller footprint
- Introduction of switchable gas ballast
- Humid version available for high water handling capacity
On the whole range GVS 20-300:
- Synthetic oil as standard instead of mineral oil, allowing increasing time between service intervals
On the GVS 300:
- now IE 3 Motor is standard