The GVD series of 2-stage oil sealed rotary vane vacuum pumps are renowned for their high ultimate vacuum, rapid pumping speeds, quiet operation and ability to handle water vapour.
These direct drive rotary vane pumps are inherently compact and vibration free, and with their finger-proof fan and coupling housings they offer excellent operator protection. A comprehensive range of accessories is available to allow use on the widest variety of vacuum applications.
Features and Benefits
- Advanced pressurized oil circuit to give effective lubrication even under high gas loads.
- When the pump is switched off, the spring loaded distributor valve provides oil and air suck-back protection.
- Gas ballast control to assist in handling high water vapour loads.
- Industrial roller bearings on drive shaft for ultimate reliability and long, trouble free life.
- Full height oil sight glass for easy checking of oil level and condition.
- Easy change oil filter, with oil filter condition gauge on larger models.
- Central inlet port to allow easy mounting of mechanical booster pump if required.
- Easy to maintain, with convenient service kits and international customer support.
- A wide range of accessories to match your application needs.
- The pumps and accessories can be supplied either as individual components or as fully systemized, factory-tested combinations.
- Refrigeration and air conditioning system evacuation, drying, and backfilling
- Vacuum drying and distillation
- Backing pump for high vacuum applications
- Vacuum metallurgy processes
- Thin film coating technologies
- Freeze drying
- Transformer and cable drying and impregnation, insulating oil treatment plant
- Cryogenic vessel evacuation